BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

“how long before we see each other again?”What made me think that, you were saying it with a nice expression?I always pretend that there’s nothing bothering me but ill always listen till morning as you make excuses, because i want us to be connected. because everytime, you dont seem to notice

Even though “i want to be loved” in my own way, it feels me but i cant see you, i just have the feeling that one day i’ll never see you again, i want to tell you that, but it seems that i always cant find the right words. Maybe i should lie, maybe its ok, but i cant even say, “please, dont go away”.

Our styles aren’t similar at all, totally not similar at all. But somehow, im always learning to adapt to your style, your habit of “haihzing” whenever you are bored. i figured some of these ages ago, they just sucked.

I dont have a girlfriend then, seems like a relationship for me to kill time with. Those are some of the excuses i told my friends, no way im pursuing her, huh?but i tried to win her over with boring jokes, im lame, maybe she is sick of me talking, now im trying to lock her out, for i am locking myself in, for failing to find the key to her.

“Dont go away”, its what i wanted to tell you,“open up your heart to me”, its what i hoped for. “be there for you”, its what i wanted. there are so many things to say, but i just can never seem to find the right words. hence, this really sucked. lol?

is it possible for our hands to come together? is it possible for me to reach you? will you forget me someday, if i do leave this place someday, with you behind. Will you remember, me?

Sorrow, i dont remember this word, i begin to grasp “pain” as i wake up in a dream in a familiar world, hidden at the back of my memories. im heading for that white cloud, seeing you. ill make it through, for i know, what ill find.

In my dreams, You are standing here with me, living, breathing, seeing and feelingwhat little miracles and wonders, all of their own.Its fine to say, NEVER GIVE UP!, KEEP CHASING YOUR DREAMS! but the more time i spend saying, its the less things i get done with life

and here, ill let the remaining of courage in my heart, the remains of what faith is, the remains of everything, help me survive another day. i once take it for granted, but now i wont. learning to cherish things as it is, accepting things for what they are and its a promise that ill never break.
and here i am, standing at the crossroads, should i pursue my dreams, to be with you? or shall i give up. all for the sake of, love. to love you with everything that i have, is what i wanted to give.

thanks for reading. good day, and God bless

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox