BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now


Hmm… its 11.30am now and im supposed to attend lecture class at 12pm later.. and i havent even washed my face and bathed? lol… having a bad headache now.. and i dont know why. constant headaches for the past 4 weeks.. and its getting worse. cant even sleep last night lol. @@


the past week at kampar, sigh. its the same again. boring~~ all i do is, computer? assignments? blekk.. nothing much has really happened here. haha.. but for the past few days, im feeling lighter. lighter in the sense that, i wanna let go of her. hmm? xD


yesterday, its a funny day at uni. i saw a big mushroom early in the morning. indeed its a round mushroom le~ wei kiat is going to kill me for mentioning this in my blog xD. ah come on.. haha.. ish.. i dont feel like going to class leh!! but oh well, for the sake of having a good laugh at mushroom, im going to class!! haha.


its time for me to start concentrating on my studies. i think i have some1 to care for, a person that i need to be there for. she is an old friend of mine, she may not know it but.. i have this feeling that i need to be there for her. support her on whatever that she is doing. thats just for now. i realised that, whats past is past. i shall not brood on the past anymore, even though it may haunt me sometimes, but ill use it as an experience and motivation for me to move on. today is always a gift, why? think of whats important to you. and you will know why today is always called the present. tomorrow is always a mystery, but why bother about tomorrow? if you dont cherish your present, tomorrow is always a mystery.


11.45!! uisk… i think i better get ready to go to class. T.T.. i hate classes. especially boring ones… yucks.. ciaoz. =) and im glad that you are feeling better already. =) its a good day indeed.

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox