BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now


here is an update of my blog xD. i think nobody will read my blog but im gunna update it still. =D
as i drove back home from kampar to perak, i was thinking… how am i going to enjoy this year’s chinese new year? im actually having my chinese new year break as study week. @@ . so i made a resolution, that i must study for CNY. when i reached sitiawan, i took my bath, unpack some stuffs and im out of house to look for jason and da gang.


jason’s mom fetched me to the bus stop the next day as i was leaving for singapore to spend my cny there. as i boarded the bus, as usual, i will start thinking that, “AIH, THIS IS GUNNA BE SUCH A LONG RIDE, SIEN!”. but oh well, still have to ride da bus ya..


as the bus was going through a padi field, the sky is clear, with nice clouds. i was staring at the clouds, and the very reflection of your face is in the clouds… it brings back the old memories no matter how hard i try not to think about it. luckily i was sitting alone at the bak, because tear drops were coming down without me noticing it. how i miss the days, even though its in the past.
the sky, its a weird gift from God. its so peaceful and calm to look at, clear, cheerful, and nice to look at, suddenly changed to a dark sky. it rained heavily after that for the rest of my journey until somewhere around johor. its not raining at singapore. THANK GOODNESS.


at yong peng, the bus driver moved some passengers to the other bus, and 4 australian tourists boarded the coach that i was taking. they are cheerful, and they laugh all the way to singapore. i enjoyed some of their jokes, as i overheard them.


past the malaysian customs, past the singapore customs.. and im back home again… Singapore..
from here on, its just a synopsys of wut happened. lazy to type…
i spent my holiday in singapore, watching tv, and reading marketing notes. yucks, what a boring cny.


i then travelled back from singapore to sitiawan in a lousy coach after CNY, THE AIR COND BROKE DOWN! what luck.. great.. i cant sleep. no mood to play on psp, even no mood for music thanks to the heat. bah… jason fetched me home after i reached sitiawan, then the normal routine begins..


it was then, back to kampar, nearly had 2 road accidents.. was sick here at kampar, my old sickness. exams, barely slept 4 hours a day to prepare for exams, and im having my paper 2 hours from now. i better end. xD
so, thanks for reading my blog, and God bless to you all. Good luck to all my TB2 classmates, and.. TATA!!

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox