BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

Its wednesday, 2nd week since i started my 3rd semester. without noticing, its already been nearly 4 months that im going after her. basically what im writing here is all about her, coz nobody reads my blog as usual. haha…

3rd sem, as it started, no doubt im going to hate this semester because of 1 bloody subject that never made sense. bullshit subject i name it. but thanks to interesting tutor, and friends i managed to cope up with it. classes can be fun, but it just seem that, i dont enjoy this semester. she seemed so distant and yet so near from me. i dont know what she want, i cant fathom her thoughts.

its always anything to her, i just wish that she could just make up her own mind one day, firmly. today, i never knew why i got angry with her, and even now as im typing this blog, im still not over it. i feel ridiculous getting angry at her…

i started liking her, and now i find myself so into her that, i think of her everytime i can spare. i always see her face on msn, and i always see her face over all these sleepless nights. how i wish that one day, she would accept me. or even if she dont, i just wish that she will tell me.

i can never spend time with her alone. whenever i ask her out, she always wanted someone to come along. its so disappointing for me that, i always wanted to spend time alone with her even though it would be a boring 1, because i always do not know what to talk about. im selfish, but i wanna go on in pursue of my own happiness. people said that loving some1 brings you a smile on your face, but why, am i finding it so hard to smile? i care so much for her, and i do not know whether does she care for me as a friend or as another person who is important to her. “daydreaming again” =.=”

i wanted to tell her i love her so much, but how… sigh. living this life, is so difficult at times… and i pray to God that, may she be the one for me, for i know that He will provide for me.
mid term is around the corner, so fast! and hence, im wishing that all my classmates do well for their mid term! =)

BunZ signing out xD, God bless

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox