BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

Good morning! hehe, here is another update of mah blog. went back home last friday for a brief vacation, to see my mother and my sister, because my sister is coming back from singapore for a few days, though i know ill be going back to singapore soon. but i miss my sister so badly im going back home to see her. =)

there is nothing much to do at home actually. other than sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating, and in the end, take out my notes and read for 5 minutes and sleep again. <-------- signs of a lazy bum xD. hence, speechless.

was feeling kinda down on saturday night, and without knowing, my hands just smsed her saying dat im feeling down. this is a bad habit i really must change. haha... the next day, my sister reached home. i talked to her about many things. everything that has happened that i know of at kampar. its glad talking to my sister, she will just listen and tease me if i did something lame. but in the end, its the advise that always matters. feel glad that i actually can pour out my thoughts to somebody, instead of blogging some really emotional stuffs. lol..

i concluded that a person, no matter what, must really learn to put down a burden if its too heavy to carry. it does not mean throwing the responsibility away, but put it down for a moment, think of it and then think of how to make the load easier. it goes the same for everyone in every task and decisions that were to be made.

secondly, never talk about something that you dont know. sometimes, a mispoken word, acts like a million double edged swords. why so? you hurt others and in the end, you yourself will face all the consequences of it. the same goes for others who cant reason well, who believe in only themself and not others. no doubt we dont live our life for others, but we cant do well in life if its not for others. balance it. i do not wish to mention who in my life that actually acted like that, and that its the first time i actually saw a lecturer blaming herself for what others did, said and write.

for those that actually did or said or wrote whatever is it that acted as a double edged sword, sometimes an apology is just not enough. do something about it... if u think ur not happy, think of others, you think they are? put yourself in their shoes before judging and writing stuffs about others. who are you to judge? when the judge Himself is standing at the door. sigh...

and i better go to class now. someone is nudging me nonstop to go to class. xD there is a presentation later, and i wish to do well. =) have a good day to all of you, and God bless.

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox