BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now


muahahahaha~ im bak to write here. this is a teaser actually xD. funny day at uni even though its a short 1. first of all, i saw helmet head and i nearly laughed out loud. ouch~ wei kiat is going to boom me again for this xD. milk calling “mei xian” expired maggi mee? lol! its a sight indeed to see her chasing him around the class. haha…


during econs class, i took penny chan’s bag and put it under mine. when she came in, i thought she knew i took her bag but she didn. its so difficult trying not to laugh and keeping slumber. haha.. she questioned john tan about it and he said he dunno. she went around class asking for her bag. while i was singing that her bag is with me.


when she turned around, she said, she is going to kill me for that. i think she was angry at me o.. rare thing indeed. haha.. its a noisy day indeed at ms.lau’s marketing class. haha… TB, terlalu bising? xD nono miss lau.. sometimes we do~


lolz… and its a freaking hot day here at kampar. and its adding more to my headache. crap… i wish that this headache will go away.

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox