BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now


just a few days since i last updated my blog. and surprisingly or maybe not surprising at all, i update my blog everytime i feel upset. here goes


was kinda busy with studies recently. but still im trying my best to spare time for her. i finally opened up to her about how i feel towards her. she said she was happy because she finally know what im thinking about? what will dat be? happy at first? maybe. thats what i felt when i told her that, definitely i felt lighter.


it was then, a few days after that.. she was distant again. i really tried my best. i always wondered, am i but just another friend to her? i only talked a few words to her daily. she wont even say hi to me even if we just met somewhere after awhile. she will just turn away from me and then greet another friend. honestly, it hurts… am i a mirror? well, frankly speaking im hard to miss isnt it? =( im trying my best.. i really am. but at this rate, i fear emotionally im going to be broken. why is this so.. all i ever got from her, is complains complains and haihz, hot day and etc. cant she just like, talk to me in a normay way like how she talk to pple… she will laugh and laugh while talking with others… like how she will use to talk to me… BUT ITS NOT NOW!
why is it always this way, always like i dont know, im not ready for a relationship, i still cant forget my ex… its not as if im not willing to wait, but why are you pushing me away… it hurts.. seriously it hurts… i long to hold her in my arms one day.. telling her how much she meant to me… is it a wrong decision? sometimes i just feel like giving up.. because even if its like this, going on means nothing to both of us at all… maybe it would just end up in more misunderstandings… sigh.. sad…


as for today, did a careless mistake during test? yucks, that totally sucked… and that, concludes my blog entry for today. and… thanks for reading… somehow.. and i know… a bear from the north pole reads this too. thanks… for always being there without me knowing it. good night, and God bless.

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox