BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

Latest blog updates.
It has been awhile since i have updated my blog. Been busy with stuffs and studies. There are not much happenings recently ever since i had updated my blog. However, there are a few things that are quite serious and important in my life. And i should be ashamed of myself. Why? In my previous blog entry, i mentioned that i had banned mcdonalds for 1 month. But i just had mcdonalds recently and it hasn’t been even 1 month. Haha... i just cant resist mcdonalds. Hence the theme, im lovin it. =)


The few happenings that happened in my life... one of them is my classmates, and my tutor. There has been a dispute in my class, thanks to 4 persons. My class and i had labelled them the Fantastic 4. I had always wondered why there are such people. Why being so high and mighty? You are just a person in the end, a human, not much difference compared to others. I thought im the 1 being arrogant, but in the end, it does not define who am i. being arrogant, does not bring me anything, and in the end ill just be despised by people. Oh well, enough blog entry about them. I don’t care much about them.


The next important entry in my life is that, i had finally met some1 that i care. Its quite an awkward story. I had met this girl at Khakabo cyber cafe, Kampar. And she is working there. I had a crush on her ever since i first met her. But i don’t even dare to approach her to even ask her name. I visited Khakabo for a few times after that, just to catch a glimpse of her. And finally i plucked the courage to ask for her name, and she told me. Nice name... Jason and willie was like, cant you actually ask for her number? i cant even pluck the courage to talk to her further.
The next week, i found out something about her that had totally ruined my day. A friend of mine, who i barely knew for more than a few days, was at khakabo that day. i asked him, what is he doing there? He said he is waiting for his gf. To my uttermost disappointment, she is his gf. I felt so down, and so i spent my day dotaing there with Jason and willie. i don’t even know what should i do then. It just seemed that any girl that im interested in, i will never have the chance with them.


However, 2 weeks has passed since then. I visited khakabo again with wai siong and Kelvin. It was wai siong’s birthday then. And since that i have nothing to do for that day, i agreed to go to khakabo to spend some time there gaming. That day, i met that girl there again, and i waved to her and said hi. She came over to me and we had a chat. She told me that she is no longer working there at khakabo, due to some misunderstanding and things that happened there. i wasn’t too happy knowing about that, but hey, i managed to ask for her phone number.
Its been a week now, that i had actually asked for her phone number. and things has been going well for me. =) i think... i had actually and eventually got to know her more. and also, i had managed to ask her out for a movie at ipoh =), however its at a very heavy cost to myself. I didn manage to get some sleep that night, because i spent that night to accompany her. She is feeling very depressed due to relationship problems. I felt so upset that why would that guy hurt her. I feel like smacking that guy that very moment. Oh well... i swore to myself that i will always be there for her whenever she needs me.


She told me that she had broken off with my friend and that she is single now. I don’t know about how does she feel about me but, i told her.. i may not be the best guy out there, but i will definitely try and do my best to treat her well and give her all my heart and soul. Even now as im typing this entry, she is in my mind.
And now that im ending my blog entry with a smile, i wish my readers a very good day. and God bless.


p.s. i had updated the chat box. Feel free to use them =)

1 comments:

Hey Doink!!! XD congrats!!!!^^

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox