BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

this is a continuing update from my last post. more towards my personal life. =D

since then, i had decided to give my best to her, trust, faith, and love. i know i have to sacrifice alot in my life if i were to pursue this relationship, but im willing to do so. there are no relationships that are without sacrifice, and even if im the one that is going to sacrifice my personal hours, sleeping hours, gaming hours (which i had already gave up), and most of my time. im willing to do so. because i want to give my best to her. Sze Wan, here i wanna tell you and to everyone that is reading my blog, I Love You.

her birthday is coming soon, im having lots of plans in mind. =D

nothing much on this update too really, except that i just visited kl recently. and i had visited Lunar Bar, courtesy of Simon, thanks. Lunar Bar is, EXCELLENT, located on the 33rd floor of Regency Pacific Hotel, excellent environment. lots of thanks to Wai Lun and his family for accomodating me on my trip to KL. to members of X-Team who happen to read my blog, this i can say to myself and to everyone there. Embrace your Dreams, and Live it.

and now, i gotta go and do my stuffs. Good night and God bless.

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox