BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

its just a simple term, love isnt just a feeling, and it is something that you do. anything and everything special that you will do just for the other party that you care for in your life. that is love to me, in my own terms. am i willing to give you everything that you wanted? i hope that i can, because i want you to always be smiling. to always be laughing, the sweet laugh that had always brightened my day. the sweet music in my ears. no matter what you are going through now, i will always be there by your side, if you are willing to use my shoulders to shelter you from everything harsh in life. dearest sarah, thank you for giving me so much and doing so much in my life. thank you for believing in me. and now in this blog entry, i end this with something that i will never get bored saying to you. i love you. always.

God Bless.. =)

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox