BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

To thee I write this rhyme today,
To let you know how much you brighten my day,
The amount of joy you bring,
Is more than that I could think.

Your smile always melts my heart,
Your smell always keeps me close to your heart,
Every inch of thy body I know,
Your heart, your soul,
How I love them so.

There are times we falter and fail,
But we pick ourselves up,
And get back together again,
For there is no one else in this world,
That could ever take your place.

I know I have hurt you so,
I pray that you’ll also know,
That I am flawed in many ways,
But I promise you I love you just the same.

I try and try as I might,
Yet I keep making us fight,
I feel stupid and blind,
For not seeing things in front of my eyes.

You were always there for me,
You had always been the one for me,
You make me see things beyond,
You showed me things I have not known.

I’m sorry for hurting you so,
I just wanted you to love me more,
Selfish as I may sound,
I must have you around.

So here I tell you honestly,
That I love you completely,
Sorry for hurting you my dear.

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox