BunZ World

The place where i share what im thinking and what im feeling right now

I remember when we first met, it was raining silently
You were just standing there and i realize you were crying
silently deep inside you, tears are dripping
you were acting as if you were lonely and hurt
and in one split second i found myself enamored with you
as my joy dances away, spring becomes the wings of my tears
isnt it good if flower petals will just fall, meant only for you
i understand that you're crying because you're sad
im going to stay by your side so i can wipe every tear
to protect you from now on,
protecting you as you live and breathe
from everything that makes you hurt
is more important than any sadness or loneliness
i never understand why it happens so, but i dont care
it is definitely not going to be perfect
but i swear ill make you happy
promising to protect you
to protect my memories of how i loved and was loved
my gaze will never falter, and ill wish everyday from the bottom of my heart
that you, will hold my hands
as i be with you, protecting you with all that i have

0 comments:

My Readers

About Me

My photo
I'm just a person who believe in success through hard work, cherishing everything that i have now, and longing evermore for people who would understand me and like me for who i am

About this blog

A place where i share what im currently feeling.

BunZ's ChatBox